Wednesday 24 April 2013

Spring Fresh Mint

Boys and Girls, for those who are not half as crazy about weddings as I am, this probably won't excite you one bit, but for those who are, I have some very important news to announce! No, I am not getting married myself. Rather, my prediction of mint being this Spring's top colour trend has come true! Hurray!

I worked at a wedding the other day and you have no idea how excited I was to see mint everywhere...
This mixed in with the travel theme...absolutely beautiful!

This has to be one of my favourite Seating Plan boards. I love the vintage colours of the map!





Another great idea is to fill these home-made rustic goodie bags with 5 almonds: traditionally representing 5 wishes for the bride and groom.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment